Tuesday 5 November 2013

Clinique Black Honey Beauty Set

Today's post is all about this fabulously autumnal Christmas Gift Set from Clinique.
I picked this up from Boots on Tuesday for £25. 
I have been looking for some Black Cherry toned products and Clinique have really come out top with this little set.
The set includes: Almost Lipstick in Black Honey 1.9 g, Superbalm Moisturising Gloss in Black Honey 7 ml, A Different Nail Enamel for Sensitive Skins in Black Honey 5 ml and High Impact Mascara in Black 3.5 ml.



The Almost Lipstick is a glossy, sheer, non-staining lip colour. This is a great look for day time and if you aren't quite ready to make the jump to berry toned lipsticks. I love how hydrating this product feels and the subtle flush of colour it gives. This has already secured a place in my ever growing handbag makeup bag.The lipstick is also a full sized product and retails on the Clinique website at £17.

The Superbalm Moisturising Gloss is a sheer lip balm with a colourful twist. I have been wearing this alone or layered over the Almost Lipstick for a smooth, glossy finish. I am not usually a big fan of glosses but I am pleasantly surprised by this particular offering. It is non sticky and is long lasting. The full sized product is 15ml for £16. Although this product cannot be purchased from Cliniques website.

The photo below is the Almost Lipstick swatched on the left and the Superbalm is swatched on the right.



The A Different Nail Enamel is glossy and long-wearing. This product has been allergy tested and safe to use for sensitive skins. The colour is a deep reddish-black. I have yet to try this product but dark nails are definitely a must for the colder months. The full sized version is £12 for 9ml.

Lastly the High Impact Mascara is a multi-benefit mascara that adds maximum volume with definition and length. I am a big fan of Clinique Mascaras and I am currently using the High Lengths Mascara. This particular version is very wearable. My lashes appear longer and are separated. I get no clumping with this product and in my opinion this Mascara provides a perfect daytime look. The full sized version is 8g at £16.50.

All in all this is the perfect little stocking filler or as in my case a happy Tuesday to me from me :)

What are your favourite 2013 Christmas Gift Sets?

x

No comments:

Post a Comment