Monday 4 November 2013

My top Origins picks

I have recently discovered the Origins brand and their skin changing products.

If you have yet to discover this high performance skin care then the sheer amount of products can be a little overwhelming!
Here are my top recommendations....



My new favourite night cream has to be the High-Potency Night-A-Mins. This is a mineral-enriched renewal cream that I apply every PM to my face and neck. It smells very citrusy like oranges. It sinks into my skin and I have definitely noticed my skin is more supple and radiant. I have been using a 30ml sized pot since early October and I have barely made a dent.

My cleanser of choice is the Checks and Balances frothy face wash. I have been using AM and PM daily. My skin has never felt so clean as when I use this. A little really does go along way and all traces of the day are removed including Mascara.

My favourite masks are the Drink Up Intensive and Clear Improvement
The Drink up intensive is an intensive mask designed to make skin feel smoother and hydrated. I am a little in love with this mask and this is my new wonder product. The colder months usually leave my skin dry and dull but using this little beauty twice a week my skin looks and feels noticeably smoother.
Clear Improvement is an active charcoal mask designed to clear pores. I use this once a week on my forehead, nose and chin. Impurities are drawn out and my skin is left baby soft and clear. This is the best charcoal mask I have come across and has confirmed itself as a bathroom staple.

Smarty Pants CC Skin Complexion Corrector in 01 light to medium does exactly what it claims. It helps perfect the appearance of pores, minimise excess oiliness, lightly hydrates to smooth away fine, dry lines. I use this on "good skin days" either alone or as a base. It blends well and provides enough coverage without being heavy.

And finally THE product to end all products is the Super Spot Remover. Do not be put off by the little bottle. This really does go a long way. I use this on existing blemishes and if I feel a blemish lurking beneath the surface. I apply overnight and usually by the next morning they spot is disappearing or significantly reduced. Redness has gone and I can easily cover with a little makeup wizardry!

What are your Origins hero products?


No comments:

Post a Comment